- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Lake Washington
Expert Review of Lake Washington
Beach Review of Lake Washington
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- At more than 22 miles long and three miles wide, this is the second largest natural lake in Washington State. At its deepest, the water sinks 214 feet below the surface.
- The lake is connected to Puget Sound via Lake Washington Ship Canal, which was built in 1916. Across the water from Kirkland, you can see Seattle.
- With more than 100 miles of shoreline, Lake Washington has a lot to offer. For Kirkland, it's all about the water. The city has created a fabulous series of waterfront parks for residents and guests to swim, boat, fish, and windsurf.
Telephone Number: 425-587-3000
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Kirkland, WA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Kirkland, WA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Kirkland, WA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Kirkland, WA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.