There's never a dull moment on these theme rides back in time. The five-hour "Murder on the Rails" trip is a true whodunit thriller—only passengers can solve these crimes of passion and greed. Wine- and jazz-themed tours feature Texas blends, fine food, and live music. You might even catch a train robber chasing after Puffy, the grand steam engine.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Grapevine Vintage Railroad
Family Review of Grapevine Vintage Railroad
- Visit the Fort Worth Stockyards, too.
- Trains run April to September.
- Train robbers? You'll spy 'em on summer weekends.
709 S. Main St.
Grapevine, Texas 76051
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Lewisville, TX Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Lewisville, TX
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Lewisville, TX Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Lewisville, TX
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.