- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Labyrinthe Aventure
Expert Review of Labyrinthe Aventure
Family Review of Labyrinthe Aventure
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- It's billed as "the world's biggest maze." More than 18,000 conifer trees were planted in it, there's 6,524 meters of hedge, and nearly two miles of maze trail. The park, which is near the resort of Crans-Montana, has other games and activities as well--billiards, air hockey, and a playground among them.
- In the maze, you'll have to overcome obstacles (like ladder-type blocks on your route) and face challenges to make it all the way through. The maze has different themes during the year, too, such as 10 Animals when maze-goers have to find 10 "animals" hiding in the maze to be completely successful.
- Family tickets are available for families with two or three kids, and there's one for single parents.
Parking: Mar-Nov 10am-6pm daily
Price: Adults 11 EUR Children 9.50 EUR
Telephone Number: 41 (0)27 766 40 10
Fax: 41 (0)27 766 40 19
Transportation: motorway exit at St. Maurice or Martigny
Price Information: Adults 11 EUR Children 9.50 EUR
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Montreux, Switzerland Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Montreux, Switzerland
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Montreux, Switzerland Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Montreux, Switzerland
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.