- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Swiss Steam Park (Swiss Vapeur Parc)
Expert Review of Swiss Steam Park (Swiss Vapeur Parc)
Family Review of Swiss Steam Park (Swiss Vapeur Parc)
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The Swiss love trains. This is a cool, 17,000-square-meter park with nine operating mini-trains (the number running each day depends on the number of visitors). Each train has four to eight cars, each car can hold five adults. The park also has dozens of bridges (even a covered one), tunnels, viaducts, a dam, pedestrian walkways, and a working roundhouse--heaven for Thomas the Tank Engine fans.
- Admission allows you unlimited train tours, so you and the kids can ride as many of the trains as many times as you wish. Each "tour" takes about 12 minutes.
- The park is open year-round. There's a restaurant in case all that train travel makes you hungry, and kids ages three and younger are free. Check www.swissvapeur.ch for the three or so scheduled summer evenings when the park stays open late for night rides.
Parking: Mar-May, Sept-Oct 1.30 pm to 6 pm weekdays, 10am-6pm weekends.
Price: Adults 13 CHF Students 11 CHF
Telephone Number: 41 24 481 44 10
Fax: 41 24 481 54 70
Transportation: Lausanne-Sion motorway, Villeneuve exit, direction of St. Gingolph-Evia
Price Information: Adults 13 CHF Students 11 CHF
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Montreux, Switzerland Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Montreux, Switzerland
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Montreux, Switzerland Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Montreux, Switzerland
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.