- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Toboggan Park Leysin
Expert Review of Toboggan Park Leysin
Family Review of Toboggan Park Leysin
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This is the place for snowtubing, whether you're easy-going or fearless. The park, created by Olympic medalist and world-champion bobsledder Silvio Giobellina, has seven separate runs, two of them launching out of a five-meter tower (they're the ones for the fearless, a.k.a. pre-teens and teens who are at least 140 centimeters tall).
- For ages five and younger there are mini runs. These are the only runs on which kids under age six are allowed.
- The park is open December to March; you can buy one-ride tickets or save by choosing the tickets valid for unlimited runs in a one-hour-and-50-minute span. Times start on the even hours (10 a.m. to 11:50 a.m., noon to 1:50 p.m., etc.).
Parking: December to March Tue-Sun 10am-6pm, Mon 2pm-6pm
Price: Adults CHF 22, Children (6-15) CHF 16
Telephone Number: 41 (0)79 377 96 71
Fax: 41 (0)24 494 28 78
Transportation: Take the cog train that stops at all three stations in Leysin from Aigle railway station
Price Information: Adults CHF 22, Children (6-15) CHF 16
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Leysin, Switzerland Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Leysin, Switzerland
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Leysin, Switzerland Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Leysin, Switzerland
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.