- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Lac Léman (Lake Geneva)
Expert Review of Lac Léman (Lake Geneva)
Family Review of Lac Léman (Lake Geneva)
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The lake gives Geneva much of its character and is central to exploration of the city. You can stroll the pathways, take a dip at the beach, watch ducks and swans. Taking a boat cruise soon after you arrive in Geneva is relaxing and provides an excellent overview of the area. One of the best ways to cross the lake is on one of the small ferries, the Mouettes (there are two routes).
- Walk over the Mont-Blanc bridge and look for the famous flower clock in the English Garden.
- The southern shore of the lake is in France, the northern shore in Switzerland.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Lausanne, Switzerland Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Lausanne, Switzerland
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Lausanne, Switzerland Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Lausanne, Switzerland
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.