- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Wander Picturebook Pathway
Expert Review of Wander Picturebook Pathway
Family Review of Wander Picturebook Pathway
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This is the ideal activity for kids who love stories but don't want to sit still. Feed friendly squirrels, walk, and read a story at the same time on the squirrel footpath in Arosa, a Families Welcome resort. Ten picturebook panels are set out along the path--walking, running, skipping, strolling, hopping between pages is allowed.
- If your kids fall in love with the story, you can take it home with you in the form of a real picturebook, available in Arosa for about CHF 13.
- If this pathway, geared for the youngest kids, has you and your children intrigued, check out more themed trails, including the Planet Pathway, its secrets of the universe on a scale of 1: 2.8 billion (Arosa); the Globi Hiking Trail with seven route options, some accommodating strollers (Lenzerheide); and the Dwarves Path (Klosters).
Price: CHF 13
Price Information: CHF 13
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Davos, Switzerland Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Davos, Switzerland
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Davos, Switzerland Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Davos, Switzerland
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.