- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Horsedrawn Carriage Rides
Expert Review of Horsedrawn Carriage Rides
Family Review of Horsedrawn Carriage Rides
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- In Klosters, carriage horses clip-clop not just along village streets but into the alpine countryside. Routes vary and excursions typically last one, two, or three hours.
- Every Wednesday throughout summer the resort has a tour that combines a horsedrawn carriage ride with a visit to a working cheese dairy. The excursion goes from 1 p.m. to about 4:30 p.m.
- Small family? Big family? Carriages of different sizes are available; prices vary with carriage size. To find out more, check the resort's Active Summer guest program at www.klosters.ch. The resort lists several outfitters that offer carriage rides and you can book directly with them if you like.
Price: prices range from CHF 63 to CHF 297
Price Information: prices range from CHF 63 to CHF 297
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Davos, Switzerland Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Davos, Switzerland
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Davos, Switzerland Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Davos, Switzerland
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.