- Be the first to Review
Your rating for St. Beatus Caves
Expert Review of St. Beatus Caves
Family Review of St. Beatus Caves
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- On the shores of Lake Thun, the caves are a cool look into geology and history. More than half a mile of the caves are lighted and open for touring. In addition to the impressive natural formations, visitors can also see the cell of revered Saint Beatus, and the cave museum.
- One-hour tours leave about every 30 minutes. Photography inside the caves isn't permitted. It's a ten-minute walk to the entrance from the parking area, about 20 minutes from the nearest boat station on the lake.
- The entrance to the caves is in a park complete with a waterfall, playground, and a dragon slide for the youngest visitors. Take time to visit the fable house to learn about local legends and dragons.
Parking: Tue-Sun 11:30am-5:30pm
Price: Adult SFR 17, Students SFR 15, Children (6 - 16) SFR 9
Price Information: Adult SFR 17, Students SFR 15, Children (6 - 16) SFR 9
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Thun, Switzerland Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Thun, Switzerland
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Thun, Switzerland Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Thun, Switzerland
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.