- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Husky-Wallis
Expert Review of Husky-Wallis
Family Review of Husky-Wallis
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Winter or summer you can take sled-dog tours with this small and friendly family-run company based at Leukerbad. Some trips are at the resort, others take in Visp, Obergoms, Zermatt, and even Scandinavia. Minimum age for set tours is six or higher, but the owners will customize tours for families--even those with very young children.
- Options include riding in dog carts or sleds or hiking with huskies carrying the packs. You can also try scooters or mountain bikes (skill needed) accompanied by huskies. On longer tours families can overnight in a heated tipi or other rustic digs, or even upgrade to a hotel. Ever gone summer sledding on a Bockerl? Now you can, and you can combine that with a husky tour.
- You don't have to go on a tour to hang out with the lovable huskies (the owners say they especially like kids). You can visit the dogs at their kennel, and depending on the time of day kids can even help brush, water, harness, or feed the dogs in addition to learning all about huskies and the sport of dog sledding.
Telephone Number: 41 (0)78 609 79 13
Fax: 41 (0)78 609 79 13
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Gimmelwald, Switzerland Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Gimmelwald, Switzerland
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Gimmelwald, Switzerland Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Gimmelwald, Switzerland
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.