- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Burgerbad Thermal Centre
Expert Review of Burgerbad Thermal Centre
Family Review of Burgerbad Thermal Centre
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- "Bugerbad is a paradise for families with children," says management, and it's right. Among the multiple pools, spas, grottos, and cascading showers is a separate children's pool with a slide and playhouse. Burgerbad is open year-round and has thermal pools inside and out. In one of the outside pools is a 70-meter waterslide for older kids and adults.
- The thermal water comes from nearby natural thermal hot springs and pools, which makes the place not just fun but therapeutic. There are various therapeutic treatments, such as massage, including one called Brain Gym that reputedly helps all ages overcome learning blockages.
- Family tickets are available for two parents with one to three kids, or just one parent with one, two, or three kids, meaning single parents aren't penalized for being the only adult. Kids up to age eight are free.
Parking: 8am-8 pm
Telephone Number: 41 (0) 27 472 20 20
Fax: 41 (0) 27 472 20 21
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Gimmelwald, Switzerland Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Gimmelwald, Switzerland
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Gimmelwald, Switzerland Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Gimmelwald, Switzerland
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.