- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Barrio Santa Cruz
Expert Review of Barrio Santa Cruz
Romance Review of Barrio Santa Cruz
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- If you're looking for a bit of shade and cooler temperatures on a hot summer day, this is a good bet. Narrow alleys are shadier than wide boulevards, and there are pleasant orange trees as well.
Narrow, winding streets set with lime-washed houses and charming squares make Barrio Santa Cruz utterly romantic, a place to stroll slowly and let history wash over you. In the Middle Ages, this was the Jewish district. Later, it was the setting for (+) More
Narrow, winding streets set with lime-washed houses and charming squares make Barrio Santa Cruz utterly romantic, a place to stroll slowly and let history wash over you. In the Middle Ages, this was the Jewish district. Later, it was the setting for the legend of Don Juan, perhaps the world's most famous lover. Remains of Roman structures can be seen here, and throughout the quarter, historic buildings stand side by side with boutique hotels and cafés that beckon lovers to sit awhile and simply be. One of the city's most walkable areas, Santa Cruz immerses visitors in the very heart of Sevilla. (-) Close
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Sevilla, Spain Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Sevilla, Spain
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Sevilla, Spain Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Sevilla, Spain
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.