- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Balmoral Castle
Review of Balmoral Castle
Family Review of Balmoral Castle
Editor Tips & Helpful Hints
- There's not much open for public viewing inside the royal castle, but the lovely grounds make for a nice picnic spot.
- Summer events include guided walks, three-hour Land Rover safaris, and open-air theater performances.
Parking: Mar-July 30 daily 10am-5pm
Price: Admission £7 ($13) adults, £6 ($11) seniors, £3 ($5.70) for children ages 5-16, free for children under 5
Telephone Number: 01339/742-534
Transportation: Crathie bus from Aberdeen to the Crathie station; Balmoral Castle is signposted from there (a short walk)
Price Information: Admission £7 ($13) adults, £6 ($11) seniors, £3 ($5.70) for children ages 5-16, free for children under 5
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Dundee, United Kingdom Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Dundee, United Kingdom
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Dundee, United Kingdom Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Dundee, United Kingdom
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.