- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Diamond Botanical Gardens, Waterfall and Mineral Baths
Expert Review of Diamond Botanical Gardens, Waterfall and Mineral Baths
Family Review of Diamond Botanical Gardens, Waterfall and Mineral Baths
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- It costs extra to soak in the mineral springs.
Parks and Outdoors Review of Diamond Botanical Gardens, Waterfall and Mineral Baths
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Diamond Botanical Gardens are on the Soufriere Estate, a former plantation that has won awards for historic preservation.
- The centerpiece of the gardens is a 30-foot waterfall that pours into a natural pool.
- Soufriere Estate was presented to Philippe Devaux in 1713 by French King Louis XIV as part of his land-grant program.
This former sugar plantation is now one of the most beautiful properties on the island. Plan to spend several hours touring the gardens, walking the nature trail to the waterfall, and soaking in the sulphur-rich baths that were built in 1784 for French soldiers.
Parking: Mon-Sat 10-5, Sun. 10-3
Price: $2.50 - $3.75
Telephone Number: 758/459-7565
Transportation: Located five minutes from the town square
Price Information: $2.50 - $3.75
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- St. Lucia, St. Lucia Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in St. Lucia, St. Lucia
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on St. Lucia, St. Lucia Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in St. Lucia, St. Lucia
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.