- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Polynesian Cultural Center
Expert Review of Polynesian Cultural Center
Beach Review of Polynesian Cultural Center
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The center offers a variety of activities: spear throwing, fire walking, tiki carving, tree climbing, fire pit cooking, and coconut husking. There are no spectator sports here—full participation is encouraged.
- Attend what is arguably the most authentic luau on the islands. Not only do guests experience local food and dance, they get a real understanding of how luaus have been a part of Hawaiian culture for centuries.
- If you don't have a car, the center provides transportation from Waikiki via minibus or motorcoach.
The 42-acre Polynesian Cultural Center is just one hour from Waikiki. One of Hawaii's top attractions, it's set up as seven native villages with many interactive activities.
Family Review of Polynesian Cultural Center
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Book online to get best prices
- Two evening shows in the summer: 6 p.m. & 8 p.m.
- Check out the afternoon show performed on the water in canoes.
55-370 Kamehameha Hwy
55-370 Kamehameha Hwy
Parking: Mon-Sat 12:30-9:30pm
Price: Admission $50 adults, $35 children 3-11. Admission, IMAX, luau, and nightly show $80 adults, $56 children. Ambassador VIP (deluxe) tour $110-$200 adults, $76-$150 children
Telephone Number: 800/367-7060, 808/293-3333
Transportation: Take H-1 to Pali Hwy. (Hwy. 61) and turn left on Kamehameha Hwy. (Hwy. 83). Bus: 55. Polynesian Cultural Center coaches $19 round-trip
Price Information: Admission $50 adults, $35 children 3-11. Admission, IMAX, luau, and nightly show $80 adults, $56 children. Ambassador VIP (deluxe) tour $110-$200 adults, $76-$150 children
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Mililani, HI Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Mililani, HI
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Mililani, HI Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Mililani, HI
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.