- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Honolua Bay
Expert Review of Honolua Bay
Beach Review of Honolua Bay
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- There's not much of a beach here, so don't plan on a day of sunbathing and picnickingHonolua Bay is all about the water.
- Because this is a marine preserve, there are lots of fish and the coral formations are spectacular.
- There are no lifeguards and parking is up on the road.
This is a great snorkel and dive spot. The best visibility is in summer and clarity improves as you venture farther from shore.
Active and Adventure Review of Honolua Bay
Active and AdventureExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- You have to park on the road and walk into this rocky beach.
- During fall and winter months, Honolua Bay generates world-class tubular waves for surfing.
- During the summer months, you can find the best snorkeling on Maui here.
Telephone Number: (808) 244-3530
Fax: (808) 244-1337
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Lahaina, HI Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Lahaina, HI
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Lahaina, HI Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Lahaina, HI
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.