- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Kahekili Beach Park
Expert Review of Kahekili Beach Park
Beach Review of Kahekili Beach Park
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Kahekili Beach is a long strip of sublime sand cradled by an expansive grassy park on Maui's western shore. Don't worry about strong gusts in the afternoon; there's a windbreak to keep things calm.
- This beach is known for excellent snorkeling, particularly in front of the Westin Ka'anapali Resort, where a coral reef starts close to shore. If you're going to swim, do it at the south end of the beach toward Black Rock.
- There are excellent facilities here including restrooms, showers, covered picnic tables, and a large paved parking lot.
If you hear locals talking about North or Airport Beach, they're referring to Kahekili. Studded with palms and other shade trees, there are plenty of spots to cool off.
Parking: Daily: 6 a.m. to half-hour after sunset
Telephone Number: 808-244-3530
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Kaanapali, HI Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Kaanapali, HI
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Kaanapali, HI Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Kaanapali, HI
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.