The paddling adventure seats 1-6 people and the sailing adventure seats 1-4. Great for ages 7+ and for all athletic levels. Bottled water, snacks, and two photos of your tour are included.
- Be the first to Review
Review of Sky Blue Canoe Adventures
Travel Review of Sky Blue Canoe Adventures
- Your friendly and knowledgeable steersman, Tony 'Fitzy' Fitzpatrick, has lived with his family in Kona for 20+ years and will tell you all about the area and outrigger canoe racing.
- The one-and-a-half-hour outrigger canoe tour can accommodate up to six passengers.
- For adventurous paddlers, ask to surf the waves. Word of warning: The canoe may tip over, so lean toward the outrigger if the waves catch the side of the boat!
Puako Boat Ramp, Kohala Coast
PO Box 390442
Keauhou, Hawaii 96739
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Puako, HI Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Puako, HI
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Puako, HI Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Puako, HI
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.