- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Spielzeugmuseum (Toy Museum)
Review of Spielzeugmuseum (Toy Museum)
Family Review of Spielzeugmuseum (Toy Museum)
Editor Tips & Helpful Hints
- Thousands of years worth of toys on display, with everything from rag dolls to Lego and Pokemon.
- The International Toy Expo takes place in Nuremburg each February, a great time to visit if you want to glimpse the gadgets, games, and gizmos of the future.
Parking: Tues-Fri 10am-5pm; Sat-Sun 10am-6pm
Price: Admission 5€ ($6.50) adults, 2.50€ ($3.25) students and children, 11€ ($14) family ticket (2 parents with 1 or more children)
Telephone Number: 0911/2313164
Transportation: Bus: 36
Price Information: Admission 5€ ($6.50) adults, 2.50€ ($3.25) students and children, 11€ ($14) family ticket (2 parents with 1 or more children)
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Nuremberg, Germany Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Nuremberg, Germany
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Nuremberg, Germany Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Nuremberg, Germany
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.