A National Historic Landmark, Fort Jackson is one of the few early 19th century brick structures of its kind still standing. In summer, the daily cannon firings draw students, families, and history buffs.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Old Fort Jackson Historic Site
Family Review of Old Fort Jackson Historic Site
- Visit in summer to catch the daily cannon-firing demonstrations.
1 Fort Jackson Rd.
Savannah, Georgia 31404
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Thunderbolt, GA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Thunderbolt, GA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Thunderbolt, GA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Thunderbolt, GA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.