- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Watson Mill Bridge State Park
Expert Review of Watson Mill Bridge State Park
Parks and Outdoors Review of Watson Mill Bridge State Park
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Start at the equestrian trailhead and join an interconnected network of bridle paths in the South Fork River Valley.
- A series of shorter hiking trails runs directly alongside the South Fork River, where you can not only enjoy the natural setting but also see historical ruins of a century-old powerhouse.
- The campground, with only 32 sites, offers an intimate setting and base camp from which you can enjoy all that this park offers.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Athens, GA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Athens, GA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Athens, GA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Athens, GA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.