- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Indian Echo Caverns
Family Review of Indian Echo Caverns
- Bring a jacket. The cave is a constant 52 degrees, regardless of season.
- Baby strollers and wheelchairs are not permitted due to steep staircases and narrow passages. Baby carriers are allowed, but front carriers are safer than backpack style.
- Gem Mill Junction is in operation from Memorial Day to early October.
At the on-site Gem Mill Junction, prospectors-in-training can try their hand at searching for gemstones and other stones (ask about making a necklace out of the treasures you find). A small picnic area, petting zoo, and playground will give your family a chance to run around and maybe enjoy a picnic before or after your visit to the caverns.(-) Close
368 Middletown Rd
Hummelstown, Pennsylvania 17036
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Hummelstown, PA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Hummelstown, PA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Hummelstown, PA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Hummelstown, PA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.