- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Hershey Botanical Gardens
Family Review of Hershey Botanical Gardens
- Plan on spending some serious time, and bring sunscreen and a water bottle. The grounds are huge and there's a lot to see.
Kids will be dazzled by the Children's Garden, an interactive and magical place where "don't just look, touch!" seems to be the philosophy. Special areas within the garden include a human sundial, the Chocolate Tropics, and a Rose Compass Court. You won’t want to miss the Butterfly House, where you can get very close to 300 fluttering butterfliesand maybe even take one for a ride.(-) Close
170 Hotel Road
Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Hershey, PA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Hershey, PA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Hershey, PA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Hershey, PA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.