- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Hersheypark
Family Review of Hersheypark
- Want to avoid long lines? Try visiting the park Sunday through Thursday in May or June, when it’s less busy than usual. Also, the lines for coasters, water rides, and Midway America rides are much shorter at the beginning of the day.
- Don't bring your own food and drink into the park. Only one water bottle per person is allowed.
- Giant Food Stores in Pennslyvania and Martin's Food Stores in Maryland offer discounted tickets to the park.
From roller coasters (11 in all) for thrill-seekers, to over 20 kiddie rides for the small and faint of heart, to crowd-pleasing water rides, HersheyPark has something for everyone in your family. The theme park also offers entertainment(+) More
From roller coasters (11 in all) for thrill-seekers, to over 20 kiddie rides for the small and faint of heart, to crowd-pleasing water rides, HersheyPark has something for everyone in your family. The theme park also offers entertainment including musical revues by an energetic resident performing troupe, concerts by well-known musicians, strolling performers and the Hershey’s product characters, all free with admission. Same-day admission to ZooAmerica is also included with your ticket price.
The Boardwalk, open Memorial Day through Labor Day, offers guests a chance to beat the heat with a variety of water play areas, water slides, and a wave pool. Make sure you bring your swimsuit if you want to hit the Boardwalk, as street clothes aren’t allowed here.
The park offers family-friendly services such as Kiddie Swap, which allows parents to take turns riding with a child or two children to take turns riding with a parent. There’s even an on-site animal daycare for pets, called The Barking Lot, call the park for more details. Strollers and lockers are available for rent within the park. Discounted multi-day admission is also available; a good idea if you plan to try to see it all.(-) Close
100 W Hersheypark Dr.
Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Hershey, PA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Hershey, PA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Hershey, PA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Hershey, PA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.