- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Plage de Maguelone
Expert Review of Plage de Maguelone
Family Review of Plage de Maguelone
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Head here for an inviting, often uncrowded, and long stretch of inviting Mediterranean beach. There are paths to walk on--it's a 15 minute stroll to the canal where you can watch boats and see the imposing ancient arches rising from the marshes.
- Take note: This is a European beach and it isn't unusual to see topless--or even nude--sunbathers. Tell kids not to take pictures or stare.
- If you have older children, take time to hike up to the Maguelone Cathedral, which exudes a palpable aura of mystery and intrigue.
Neighborhood: South of Montpellier
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Montpellier, France Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Montpellier, France
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Montpellier, France Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Montpellier, France
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.