- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Newport Historic Bayfront District
Expert Review of Newport Historic Bayfront District
Beach Review of Newport Historic Bayfront District
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Catch a fishing or whale-watching charter at the Newport Historic Bayfront District. Marine Discovery Tours and Tradewinds are two popular charter companies.
- Love fresh fish? You can walk right down to the docks and purchase the catch of the day right off the boat. Don't forget that Newport is also known as the Dungeness Crab Capital of the World.
- Park your car and forget about it. There's a free shuttle that runs between the Historic Bayfront, Nye Beach, and South Beach (including the aquarium). Hours vary depending on the season.
Long the economic center of Newport, the Historic Bayfront is still home to one of Oregon's largest commercial fishing fleets. This is a working waterfront and a place to browse shops and galleries, slurp fresh chowder, or simply watch the boats come and go.
Telephone Number: (541) 265-8801
Fax: (541) 265-5589
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Newport, OR Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Newport, OR
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Newport, OR Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Newport, OR
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.