- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Yaquina Bay Lighthouse
Expert Review of Yaquina Bay Lighthouse
Beach Review of Yaquina Bay Lighthouse
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Yaquina Bay Lighthouse is open to the public every day except for major holidays. The lantern room isn't open, but you can head up to the watch room.
- There's no admission fee, but donations, which help maintain and preserve the lighthouse, are greatly appreciated.
- Down in the basement visitors can watch a video about the lighthouse. While you're there, check out the Interpretive Store with interesting and educational items related to lighthouses.
Parks and Outdoors Review of Yaquina Bay Lighthouse
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This is one of the few lighthouses open year round, and many artifacts on loan from the Oregon Historical Society make it and interesting and educational place to explore.
- There is no charge to visit this lighthouse, though they appreciate donations and also offer a gift shop.
Telephone Number: (541)265-5679
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Newport, OR Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Newport, OR
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Newport, OR Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Newport, OR
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.