- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Historic Nye Beach
Expert Review of Historic Nye Beach
Parks and Outdoors Review of Historic Nye Beach
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Long miles of beach access are situated within walking distance of fine shops, restaurants, and lodging. Located only five blocks west of the Pacific Coast Highway 101, Nye Beach's parking lot provides easy handicapped access to the waterfront. Public restrooms, picnic tables, and a foot-wash area add to the convenience of this neighborhood beach.
Beach Review of Historic Nye Beach
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- People have been flocking to Nye Beach since 1866. Today, it's not just the ocean that attracts visitorsboardwalks link Nye Beach to the Bayfront area.
- This is a pedestrian-oriented district. After parking in the oceanfront lot, guests can stroll along the beach and to shops, galleries, and restaurants.
- Nye Beach has restrooms, picnic tables, and even a foot-wash to rinse sand away before slipping back into your shoes.
Parking: businesses have their own operating hours
Telephone Number: (541) 265-6262
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Newport, OR Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Newport, OR
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Newport, OR Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Newport, OR
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.