- Be the first to Review
Your rating for South and North Jetties of the Siuslaw
Expert Review of South and North Jetties of the Siuslaw
Beach Review of South and North Jetties of the Siuslaw
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Built out into the ocean where the Siuslaw River meets the Pacific, the jetties create an environment for thrilling water sports.
- Great white sharks are occasionally seen near the jetties, and attacks have occurred. If sharks are sighted, surfers should stay out of the water.
- Scuba divers dive by the South Jetty.
The South Jetty is the most popular with surfers and windsurfers, but it's not for novices. For one thing, big hunks of driftwood float along with the waves, so surfers must be quick on their boards. Less crowded, the North Jetty is great for quiet surfing, but the waves aren't as predictably good as they are on the south side.
Telephone Number: 541-997-3128
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Florence, OR Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Florence, OR
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Florence, OR Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Florence, OR
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.