- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Coquille River Lighthouse
Expert Review of Coquille River Lighthouse
Beach Review of Coquille River Lighthouse
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Coquille River Lighthouse is part of Bullards Beach State Park, but pre-dates the park by many years. This was the last lighthouse completed on the Oregon coast back in 1896; it's also the smallest.
- The lighthouse was abandoned in 1939 and restored in the 1970s. It's open year-round, but April to October is the only time volunteers will take you up to the tower, which is closed the rest of the year.
- All proceeds from the lighthouse gift shop help maintain and preserve the lighthouse.
Parking: May & Oct open daily 10am-4pm, June to Sept 9am to 6pm
Telephone Number: (541) 347-9616
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Bandon, OR Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Bandon, OR
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Bandon, OR Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Bandon, OR
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.