- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Old Town/Boardwalk
Expert Review of Old Town/Boardwalk
Beach Review of Old Town/Boardwalk
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Old Town encompasses about six blocks between the harbor and highway. You can watch artists at work, poke around galleries, and check out local restaurants. Interestingly, most of the town that exists today was established after a 1936 fire that destroyed a good deal of Bandon.
- The Boardwalk is the place for walking, fishing, and crabbing. You must have a crabbing license, however, and everything else you'll need can be found at the nearby bait and marine shops.
- Be aware that kids 12 and younger have to wear PFDs (personal flotation devices) while on the crabbing dock; you can rent them in the same stores where you pick up your crabbing supplies.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Bandon, OR Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Bandon, OR
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Bandon, OR Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Bandon, OR
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.