- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Seaside Historic Promenade and Turnaround
Expert Review of Seaside Historic Promenade and Turnaround
Beach Review of Seaside Historic Promenade and Turnaround
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Originally a boardwalk, the concrete version of the Promenade was built in 1920. It's a great place to walk or bike.
- The Promenade provides stroller and wheelchair access to the beach.
- At the center point of the Promenade is the Turnaround, a Seaside landmark where views of the Pacific Ocean and Tillamook Head can't be beat. Look for the statue of Lewis and Clark and Lewis' canine companion, Seaman.
Telephone Number: 503-738-3097
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Seaside, OR Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Seaside, OR
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Seaside, OR Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Seaside, OR
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.