- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Lower Columbia River Water Trail
Expert Review of Lower Columbia River Water Trail
Beach Review of Lower Columbia River Water Trail
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The "mouth" of the water trail is in Ilwaco, and it can be accessed either at the Port of Ilwaco or at Waikiki Beach in Cape Disappointment State Park.
- In addition to sites and access points, the trail has numerous campsites along its 146-mile distance.
The 146-mile trail, which is really a series of river sections, covers the Lower Columbia River from Bonneville Dam to the Pacific Ocean. The goal was to create a trail that people in non-motorized boatsi.e. kayaks and canoescould safely travel for a day or several days, with interesting sites and access points along the way.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Astoria, OR Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Astoria, OR
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Astoria, OR Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Astoria, OR
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.