- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Columbia River Maritime Museum
Expert Review of Columbia River Maritime Museum
Beach Review of Columbia River Maritime Museum
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Maritime history defines Astoria, and this museum covers marine transportation from dugout canoes to the present.
- Don't miss the award-winning introductory film, The Great River of the West, showing how Bar Pilots--the port pilots who guide ships between the ocean and the Columbia River-- negotiate the dangerous winds and waves during a fierce storm.
- There are some hands-on exhibits--take the helm of a tugboat and participate in a Coast Guard "rescue"--but the best of all is boarding the real Lightship Columbia, a National Historic Landmark.
1792 Marine Dr
1792 Marine Dr
Parking: Daily 9:30am-5pm
Price: Admission $8 adults, $7 seniors, $4 children 6-17
Telephone Number: 503/325-2323
Price Information: Admission $8 adults, $7 seniors, $4 children 6-17
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Astoria, OR Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Astoria, OR
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Astoria, OR Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Astoria, OR
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.