- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Ghost Hunt of York
Expert Review of Ghost Hunt of York
Family Review of Ghost Hunt of York
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- While you can bring young children in strollers--who probably won't be scared by the stories and illusions they don't understand--this is really for older children and adults who like being scared. There's no need to book in advance; the 1 1/4-hour tour leaves every night at 7:30 regardless of weather, starting at the bottom of Shambles, England's "most famous medieval street."
- York has a rich history of the macabre, and this is a mix of both history and entertainment. Children are encouraged to be at the front at each stop where the Victorian-garbed guide tells stories using props and illusion.
- There are several other ghost walks in town, too, leaving from different areas, so find the one that's most convenient for you. Check out Haunted Walk of York leaving from Exhibition Square, and Original Ghost Walk of York, which starts at King's Arm Pub.
Parking: Hunt starts at 7:30 pm
Price: Adults £5 Children under 16 £3
Telephone Number: 44(0)1904 608700
Price Information: Adults £5 Children under 16 £3
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- York, United Kingdom Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in York, United Kingdom
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on York, United Kingdom Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in York, United Kingdom
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.