- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Emerald Pool
Expert Review of Emerald Pool
Parks and Outdoors Review of Emerald Pool
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Visit late in the afternoon if you can, when tour groups have departed and tree frogs begin to chant.
- Wear closed-toe shoes with good tread to cover the moist ground and and slippery-when-wet rocks, especially where the trail crosses a stream.
- Wear a swimsuit under your clothes. There are no changing facilities, and you will want to get into the water after the short hike.
Emerald Pool is the easiest waterfall to reach on Dominca because it is in the lower part of the rain forest. A 15-minute walk on an easy loop trail takes hikers to the base of the pool and its a 40-foot-high waterfall. From a distance, the pool (+) More
Emerald Pool is the easiest waterfall to reach on Dominca because it is in the lower part of the rain forest. A 15-minute walk on an easy loop trail takes hikers to the base of the pool and its a 40-foot-high waterfall. From a distance, the pool appears green in the tree-filtered sunlight. Visitors can stand or sit in the space behind the waterfall for an invigorating douse with cold mist. Viewing points along the trail look out on the Atlantic Ocean and the 4,672-foot peak of Morne Trois Pitons. (-) Close
Beach Review of Emerald Pool
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Normally quiet and peaceful, Emerald Pool gets busy on days when cruise ships are in port.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Dominica, Dominica Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Dominica, Dominica
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Dominica, Dominica Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Dominica, Dominica
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.