- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Tower of London
Expert Review of Tower of London
Family Review of Tower of London
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This is a place of fascinating--often bloody--history, making it best for school-age kids and teens. Find out who murdered the Little Princes, where two of Henry Vlll's wives were executed, and why the ravens are so important to the Tower.
- Plan on three hours so you can take the Yeoman Warders tour--those are led by the famous Beefeaters who share tales of intrigue, imprisonment, execution, and torture. Tours last about 60 minutes and run about every 30 minutes.
- Don't miss: the Crown Jewels, which never fail to dazzle kids and which include two of the world's most famous diamonds; and do see the live, costumed re-enactments performed daily on the South Lawn.
Tower Hill, EC3
Tower Hill, EC3
Parking: Mar-Oct Tues-Sat 9am-6pm, Sun and Mon 10am-6pm; Nov-Feb Tues-Sat 9am-5pm, Sun and Mon 10am-5pm
Price: Admission £15 ($29) adults, £12 ($23) students and seniors, £9.50 ($18) children, £43 ($82) family ticket for 5 (but no more than 2 adults), free for children under 5
Telephone Number: 0870/756-7070
Transportation: Tube: Tower Hill
Price Information: Admission £15 ($29) adults, £12 ($23) students and seniors, £9.50 ($18) children, £43 ($82) family ticket for 5 (but no more than 2 adults), free for children under 5
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Westminster, United Kingdom Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Westminster, United Kingdom
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Westminster, United Kingdom Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Westminster, United Kingdom
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.