- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Derwent Water Marina
Expert Review of Derwent Water Marina
Family Review of Derwent Water Marina
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- If you want to try water sports in the Lake District, this is the place, located at the northern end of Derwent Water. You can try sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, and kayaking, among other sports.
- If you want to rent boats, there's everything a family could want including four-person rowing boats.
- Do bring towels, a change of clothes, sun screen, hats, sunglasses and dress in layers.
Parking: 9am-5:30pm daily
Price: Sailing and Windsurfing courses start at £160 per person.
Telephone Number: 39 017687-72912
Fax: 39 017687-72924
Transportation: A66 to Portinscale
Price Information: Sailing and Windsurfing courses start at £160 per person.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Lake District, United Kingdom Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Lake District, United Kingdom
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Lake District, United Kingdom Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Lake District, United Kingdom
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.