- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Cumberland Pencil Museum
Expert Review of Cumberland Pencil Museum
Family Review of Cumberland Pencil Museum
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- On the grounds of a pencil factory, this museum highlights 350 years of pencil making in the area. In fact, the animated film Snowman was drawn with Derwent pencils, and you can see a presentation about that.
- If you've been longing to see the world's largest colored pencil, this is the place. It's almost 26 feet long and weights 984 lbs. The coolest part: It would actually draw--if you could pick it up.
- Check out the Drawing Zone where kids can get creative; even drawing on the walls is allowed.
Parking: 9.30am to 5pm daily. Last admission 4pm.
Telephone Number: 44 0 17687 73626
Fax: 44 (0) 17687 74679
Price Information: $3-$15
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Lake District, United Kingdom Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Lake District, United Kingdom
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Lake District, United Kingdom Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Lake District, United Kingdom
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.