- Be the first to Review
Your rating for World of Beatrix Potter
Expert Review of World of Beatrix Potter
Family Review of World of Beatrix Potter
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- You walk, almost literally, into all 23 of the beloved stories of Beatrix Potter. This is very experiential. Sights, sounds, and even smells bring the world of Potter to life. While the characters--Jemima Puddleduck and Peter Rabbit, among them--are the highlights, don't skip the presentation about the author's life.
- Plan on tea or lunch at the Tailor of Gloucester Tea Room right on the premises. There's a dedicated children's menu (plus games and coloring), as well as high chairs. The staff will also heat baby food if you like.
- Also check out www.peterrabbit.co.uk to learn everything you want to know about Peter Rabbit, Beatrix Potter characters and merchandise, and to access numerous resources related to the famous author and her much-loved animal characters.
The Old Laundry
The Old Laundry
Parking: Summer 10.00am 5.30pm. Winter 10.00am 4.30pm
Price: Adults £6.00 Children £3.00
Telephone Number: 44 (0)15394 88444
Neighborhood: English Lake District
Price Information: Adults £6.00 Children £3.00
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Lake District, United Kingdom Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Lake District, United Kingdom
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Lake District, United Kingdom Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Lake District, United Kingdom
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.