- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Lewes Historical Society
Expert Review of Lewes Historical Society
Parks and Outdoors Review of Lewes Historical Society
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The historical society is the base for exploring this town founded in the 1600s. You can take walking tours, trolley tours and visit interesting museums and see the waterfront all in one location.
- Come during summer, when the town comes alive. Special events compliment the daily action, including antique shows, crafts fairs and more. The cold season does avail a Christmas Tour of the historic town.
- The museums (often individual houses or buildings) offer a wide array of history and together cobble a picture of Lewes. Visit the blacksmith shop, or the old Doctor's Office, Midway School and individual homes.
218 Second St
218 Second St
Parking: May-Sept Mon-Sat 11am-4pm; July to mid-Aug also Sun 1-4pm
Price: Tickets for entire complex $10; individual buildings $2 each
Telephone Number: 302/645-7670
Price Information: Tickets for entire complex $10; individual buildings $2 each
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Lewes, DE Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Lewes, DE
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Lewes, DE Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Lewes, DE
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.