- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Old State House
Expert Review of Old State House
Parks and Outdoors Review of Old State House
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- See the landmark symbol of Delaware at one of the nation's oldest legislative gathering places, the Old State House. It underwent numerous changes, but was restored to its original appearance and is now open for visitation
- Free tours are conducted during weekday business hours. See the lower level courtroom, done in a style from the 1700s. Visit the upper floor, where the Delaware senate met for over 150 years. See the portraits of early Delaware heroes .
- While you are here, check out the other nearby attractions, including the Museum of Small Town life, and the Delaware Visitor Center & Galleries, which is also free admission.
Beach Review of Old State House
Parking: Tues-Sat 10am-4:30pm; Sun 1:30-4:30pm
Price: Free admission
Telephone Number: 302/739-4266
Price Information: Free admission
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Dover, DE Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Dover, DE
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Dover, DE Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Dover, DE
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.