- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Blue River Pathway
Expert Review of Blue River Pathway
Family Review of Blue River Pathway
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This is one of Summit County's great family cycling routes. The paved path runs from downtown Breckenridge to the town of Frisco, nine miles away. In Breckenridge the path runs behind the shops on Main Street and along the river. Eventually it winds through Forest Service and ranch land and into the west end of Frisco.
- The path essentially parallels Highway 9, so you can access it at different points if you don't want to do the entire 18-mile roundtrip route. Parking is available at several access spots, including Valley Brooke Trailhead (Valley Brooke Road), Kingdom Park, and the Breckenridge Recreation Center.
- Blue River Pathway's difficulty level is designated as easy, making it a good choice for young cyclists. Alpine Sports, Carvers Ski & Snowboard, and Lone Star Sports in Breckenridge all have children's bike rentals and child trailers for adult bikes. Ask about drop-offs for one-way rides.
Price Information: free
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Breckenridge, CO Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Breckenridge, CO
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Breckenridge, CO Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Breckenridge, CO
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.