- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Peak 8 Fun Park
Expert Review of Peak 8 Fun Park
Family Review of Peak 8 Fun Park
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The Fun Park is at the top of Peak 8 in Breckenridge Resort (the ski area vs. the town). It includes the Alpine SuperSlide, Amaze'n Breckenridge maze, Supper Putt, climbing wall, Sky Fly Power Trampoline, zip lines, spin cycle, bounce house, gem-stone panning, and mountain bike park.
- The park, accessible by chairlift, is open June 15 to September 3, weather permitting. The last chairlift up is at 4:30 p.m. If you have kids too young for the park, utilize Peak 8 Children's Center at the base; it's for ages two months to 36 months, offering activities, snacks, and lunch (weekdays only, reservations required).
- You can buy individual activity tickets or a half- or full-day pass with unlimited access to mountaintop activities. There's no children's discount for the pass, but there's a discount for grandparents age 70 and older. Individually, the superslide, maze, and mountain bike park all offer children's discounts.
Price: Passes range from $50 to $60 (individual attraction prices vary)
Price Information: Passes range from $50 to $60 (individual attraction prices vary)
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Breckenridge, CO Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Breckenridge, CO
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Breckenridge, CO Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Breckenridge, CO
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.