You can drive it in your car, pedal it on your mountain bike or even ride it on horseback. However you choose to visit this popular area, you'll no doubt find others doing the same Please show them the same consideration you would like to be shown in return.
Elevation: 8,000 Feet
Elevation Gain: 1,000 Feet
Distance: 26 Miles
Directions: From Flagstaff, Drive north about 2 miles on US 180. Just beyond the Museum of Northern Arizona, turn east on FR 420. Follow this route up and over Schultz Pass to US 89 where you'll turn right for the return trip to Flagstaff.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Schultz Pass Road Scenic Drive
Parks and Outdoors Review of Schultz Pass Road Scenic Drive
- Make sure to stop off at the visitor center or check in advance to see if the roads are passable. It is recommended to have a four-wheel drive.
(Right off Route 180 North, approx. 5 mi. north of Flagstaff)
Schultz Pass Road
Flagstaff, Arizona 86001
Review by Wildernet Copyright © 2010 Wildernet.com all rights reserved.
- Flagstaff, AZ Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Flagstaff, AZ
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Flagstaff, AZ Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Flagstaff, AZ
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.