- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Saba
Expert Review of Saba
Romance Review of Saba
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Also close by is the island of Anguilla, famous for glorious beaches and gentle beach bars; it is reached by a 20-minute ferry ride from Marigot. St. Barths, one of the Caribbean's toniest landings, is another easy day trip. Visit St. Barths using one of several ferries, or fly over.
Steal away for a day trip to the charming toy island of Saba, a five-square-mile outpost dominated by the steep flanks of a slumbering volcano. There are no beaches, and Saba's four villages cling to the mountain, connected by a spindly (+) More
Steal away for a day trip to the charming toy island of Saba, a five-square-mile outpost dominated by the steep flanks of a slumbering volcano. There are no beaches, and Saba's four villages cling to the mountain, connected by a spindly five-mile-long road that leads from the tiny port on one side of the island to the picayune airstrip on the other. There are rewarding hiking trails leading around Saba and up to the 2,877-foot volcanic summit. It's a lovely and peaceful getaway. (-) Close
Telephone Number: 599-416-2231
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Saba, Saba and St. Eustatius Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Saba, Saba and St. Eustatius
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Saba, Saba and St. Eustatius Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Saba, Saba and St. Eustatius
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.