- Be the first to Review
Your rating for The Salt Pier Dive Site
Review of The Salt Pier Dive Site
Beach Review of The Salt Pier Dive Site
Editor Tips & Helpful Hints
- You have to hook up with a dive operator, who will in turn get permission from the salt company who uses this working pier, but it's worth the modest hassle. Expect to pay approximately an additional $25 to participate in the dive.
- Large barracuda, spotted cowfish, and French angels are common.
- Given that it's a working pier, the water is quite...salty. Distant photos can therefore be filled with a fair amount of backscatter, but the tall support beams of the pier can make for some truly dramatic silhouette shots.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.