- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Island Packers Whale Tours
Family Review of Island Packers Whale Tours
- Keep in mind that whale watching tours don't actually land on the Channel Islands, but Island Packers also offers trips to all five islands, during which you may spot whales and dolphins. Check http://islandpackers.com/isltrips.html for details.
Island Packers is a well-respected outfitter and National Park Service authorized concessionaire offering whale watching tours from late December through early April and during the summer months. Which animals you'll likely see depends on the time of year: The annual ray whale migration is best viewed from December through March, with other large whales, like the humpback and blue whale, appearing mainly between July and September.
The gray whale trips are 3 to 3.5 hours long, while summertime blue and humpback whale trips are all-day adventures, lasting from 9:00 AM until about 4:00 or 5:00 PM and offer the opportunity to see Painted Cave, one of the Channel Islands' geological wonders. Reservations are recommended for all trips.(-) Close
1691 Spinnaker Dr. Ste 105B
Ventura, California 93001
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Ventura, CA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Ventura, CA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Ventura, CA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Ventura, CA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.