- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Waddell State Beach
Expert Review of Waddell State Beach
Beach Review of Waddell State Beach
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Waddell State Beach is part of Big Basin Redwoods State Park. Visitors should not take anything from the beach and dogs are not allowed at any time.
- In terms of non-water activities, this is the endingor startingpoint for the famous Skyline to the Sea Trail, a backpacking path that runs from Castle Rock State Park to Waddell Beach. Backpackers should carry park maps and plan in advance which camps they'll reach and when.
- Waddell Beach has great tidepooling, but with its steady, strong wind, it's best known for windsurfing, kitesurfing, and surfing. This is by no means a beach for novice surfers.
Telephone Number: (831) 427-2288
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Davenport, CA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Davenport, CA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Davenport, CA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Davenport, CA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.