Rub shoulders with joggers, bicyclists, and in-line skaters competing for space on the three-mile-long boardwalk that links Pacific and Mission Beaches. The area is hopping 24/7, backed by streets thick with shops, restaurants, and bars. Head for Belmont Park, adjacent to Mission Beach, for a thrill. You can ride a roller coaster, plunge into a giant indoor swimming pool, or master your snowboarding maneuvers on the FlowRider platform.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Mission Beach
Family Review of Mission Beach
- The wooden roller coaster is a landmark.
Mission Bay channel entrance to the north end of Pacific Beach
San Diego, California 92109
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Pacific Beach, CA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Pacific Beach, CA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Pacific Beach, CA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Pacific Beach, CA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.